0 item(s)

S$0.00

White Wine

SANTA ALICIA RESERVA CHARDONNAY 2015 750ML

SAOP-0010

VINIFICATION
Manual harvesting. crushing, pressing in pneumatic press, decanting of the musts. 40% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 60% is fermented in french oak at a temperature between 13 and 14°c for 18 to 21 days. Once the fermentation is completed, the wine is stored in wood with yeast lees for approximately 5-6 months before proceeding with the final blend.

AGING
Aging in stainless steel and french oak until the spring of the same year.

TASTING NOTES
Intense yellow color with golden reflections. Expressive, cheerful nose with citrus fruit like pineapple, mandarin oranges and green apple. Just the right touches of vanilla and toasted almonds from the wood. fresh mouthfeel, good volume, vivacious and persistent.

S$30.00